- I'm working on getting my sewing room all together. I am planning to paint some items asap and need to buy a couple storage items (floating shelves, peg board) and I need to buy some home decor items, but overall it is ready to go once I bring in the furniture and put everything on it. I am so ready for this room to come together.
- Undecorating Christmas...ugh! I was on vacation in the mountains last week, so Christmas is still up at our house. I am really ready for our home to be undecorated though. I am starting to feel cluttered and I don't like that!
- I have a new hobby...cookie decorating. It is loads of fun, but I am definitely not Miss Thing yet. I felt like my Christmas batch came out awesome, but then I made some New Years ones and the royal icing wouldn't get hard??? Weird.
- I am planning (and saving) for a trip to Disney coming in March. It is going to be with Ashton and two of her co-workers/friends that I don't know. I am really looking forward to getting to know them and having a blast in one of my favorite places on earth!
- Trying to organize my life. My house (that we have only lived in for 6 months mind you) feels so cluttered and disorganized. I am realizing this is my own fault because I am bad about not putting things away, but my closet is basically unusable from junk in the floor and too many clothes, not to mention other cluttered areas around the house. I am slowly but surely going to tackle this!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
What's Goin' On?
Well, I sure did drop off the map, didn't I? I didn't blog at all during Christmas!!!! Once the season really got going, I just tried to immerse myself in it, and I didn't take the time to blog. I am kinda annoyed at myself that I didn't get things that I wanted to write posted, but I will be writing those posts because I really want to remember certain things about our first Christmas. Anyway, here is a little list of things that I have going on right now to tide you over.