I haven't had a blog award lately and I really appreciate it! I am a new reader of Love You Muches and I am very much enjoying reading her blog!
The rules to be followed when accepting The Versatile Blogger Award are:-
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I love to sing. I used to be really good at it when I was in middle and high school. I went to Honor Chorus, got solos, and before that I was in musicals with my church. HOWEVER, I am terrible now. Your voice really is an instrument and if you don't practice, you can lose that skill. I am sure I could get it back if I practiced, but as of now...I kinda stink. I try to hit the notes I used to hit (I was first soprano) and yikes...not pretty!
- On the same train of thought, I really love to act. I haven't done it in forever, but I really used to enjoy it when I was younger. I was in musicals in church (even got the lead one year), I acted in summer camp as Little Miss Muffett, and I was in a movie with my summer camp where I was the narrator and I interviewed people about Savannah (I was the youngest in Acting Camp and I got the lead part!). I got busy with cheerleading and dance as I got older, but I have always loved the stage and had a secret ambition to be a Broadway actress. (Obviously not gonna happen, and I am cool with that, but it is a fun thing to dream about)
- I also used to dream about being a ballerina. It was only compounded with the movie Center Stage and that awesome ballet at the end. I got some signed toe shoes from the Nutcracker when I was like 7 and would put them on and try to dance around my living room when I was little. In reality I danced from age 4 to age 12 with a dance group in Savannah, but then I got really busy with cheerleading and gave it up. Although I loved cheerleading, I kinda wish I hadn't given it up. I sure loved to dance, and still to this day am fascinated with ballerinas!
- It's funny how different the things you aspire to when you are little are than what you end up wanting when you are an adult. Although it would be fun to be a Broadway actress or a ballerina, I would much rather be married, have children, volunteer at my church, and live a normal life. If I could do anything or be anyone, I would do exactly what I am doing now and be who I am! I love my life and am truly happy.
- I used to be in beauty pageants when I was a senior in high school. Although I was in the Miss group, there were little kids in them too. It really is like Toddlers and Tiaras...just saying. SPARKLE BABY!
- I love junk food. I would rather eat junk all day than eat a meal. It is something I have had to try to break since becoming an adult (i.e. my metabolism stinks and I no longer work out non stop)