Jennifer's Tatertot Casserole
serves 6-8 (more if you serve with side of veggies)
- 1 bag tatertots
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I like 93/7)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, brown beef. I like to sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over my meat when I brown it.
- Drain fat off meat and spread in bottom of a large casserole dish. Add frozen tatertots over the top of meat.
- In a large bowl, mix Cream of Mushroom soup, Cream of Chicken soup, and evaporated milk. Pour over top of casserole.
- Top casserole with cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.