- I have been working on a blouse (V1275) and I screwed it up somehow...neckline is all stretched out. I am disappointed that it is messed up because I love the fabric, spent a lot of time being meticulous with marking and following instructions (just because I never do and I thought it would be a good thing for me to do), and I feel defeated. It's an easy knit blouse, and I am too sick to look at it right now. I think I can fix it, but I am not dealing with it for a couple days.
- I haven't sent out Christmas cards. I am not sure I am going to. I LOVE seeing Christmas cards, but we don't get any because none of our friends and family really send any out. Is there really a point in us doing it? I felt like there was because I wanted to, but then I started looking at the cost. Although it isn't overwhelmingly expensive or anything, I just feel like it is pointless now. I am still deciding if we are going to do them. I found a design on snapfish I like that I can get printed at Walmart and it will only cost like $30 including postage for us to mail them. If I do it, I am going that route.
- I ate McDonald's for breakfast (with a LARGE coke!)...and ice cream last night...and a huge bowl of pasta. And I wonder why I gained 10 pounds since the wedding!
- I have a mountain of dishes to wash, but instead I hung out with Ashton last night...we watched TV and had girl talk. I needed it!
- I have realized that I am a total child in my movie preferences. Yes, I like some grown up movies like The Help and The Holiday and even things like Taken...but overall when I watch a movie, I like to escape and just laugh and see heartwarming things. I have realized this about myself lately. I watch Disney movies a lot (no surprise), I love musicals (happy ones, not Sweeney Todd and stuff), and the grown up movies I like the best are ones like Emma and The Holiday and Ever After. I just realized this about myself lately. Thomas and even Ashton have always described movies in terms of if it's a "Jennie" movie meaning happy, lighthearted, etc. I just have really realized this is true of me lately...and I am ok with that.
- I have had my Christmas blog design ready to go since October, but I have yet to install it. I NEED to do that asap!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Confessions...and maybe a couple rambles
I am feeling a bit bleh. It could be that in the past couple weeks 3 things have happened to our credit cards/bank account/paypal and I am seriously annoyed. It's all working out now, and we are okay thank goodness, but I am just over dealing with it. Anyway, this is all I got today.