My 101 in 1001
1. Make once-a-month trips to bookstores (Barnes & Noble, Lifeway) to read/relax.
2. Expand my Disney movie collection by at least 6 movies
3. Start collecting crosses to eventually hang on a "cross wall" in my home.
4. Start and keep a binder with future vacation plans.
5. Start and keep a binder with gifts that I have given people and ideas for gifts
6. Read for pleasure daily.
7. Go to Disney World.
8. Get my hair cut and colored when it needs it. Do not put it off!
9. Purchase and read 5 new sewing books. (0/5)
10. Spend time at my sewing machine weekly.
11. Organize and keep up my sewing inspiration binder
12. Organize and decorate my sewing room
13. Continue my Mary Kay skin/beauty routine.
14. Make a wishlist for my birthday and Christmas--don't just tell people "I don't know..."
15. Quit hitting the snooze button!!!
16. Be early or on-time, never late!!!!
17. Call/spend time with Nanny
18. Keep my nails pretty. NO more biting or picking them and keep them polished.
19. Buy a nice pair of brown leather boots that I really love and will last
20. Pay off my credit card
For My Mind
21. Read 5 historical biographies/nonfiction books. (0/5)
22. Watch 5 documentaries that interest me and engage my mind. (1/5)
23. Research political arguments and figure out my stand based on facts.
24. Enroll in a program to get an MBA
25. Make voting a priority.
For My Soul
26. Complete at least 3 Beth Moore Bible studies. (0/3)
27 Read Bible daily.
28. Memorize 10 Bible verses (0/10)
29. Go to church every Sunday
30. Find a small group and get involved
31. Find at least one ministry to serve in and be actively involved.
32. Listen to HIS radio in the car
33. Visit Callaway Gardens at Christmas
34. Decorate my home for Christmas starting the day after Thanksgiving
35. Listen to Christmas music throughout the Holiday season
36. Attend a Christmas play at church every Christmas (0/3)
37. Host a Christmas party at least once
38. Visit an apple orchard/pumpkin patch every year in the fall (0/3)
39. Tour the Jepson Center for the Arts
40. Listen to Disney music whenever I feel like it.
41. Create family traditions with Thomas
42. Read through the Bible chronologically (in the order it was actually written).
43. Visit Jason and his family when they move
44. Visit Jeremy in L.A.
45. Visit my Papa’s grave in Tennessee
46. Call my Dad every month just to talk
For My Marriage
47. Pray together every night
48. Listen more to Thomas when he tells me about his interests
49. Date night once a week
50. Eat at The Olde Pink House again
51. Go on a winter getaway to the mountains
52. Go on 3 weekend getaways (0/3)
53. Try a new recipe that Thomas would like at least once a month.
54. Daily pray for our marriage while making the bed.
55. Find a way to serve together at church.
56. Affirm Thomas to my friends and when in public.
57. Take a walk together once a month.
58. Leave an encouraging note for Thomas once a week.
For My Health
59. Get to my goal weight and maintain it
60. Walk/work out at least 2 times per week.
61. Drink at least 3 tall glasses of water daily.
62. Drink less Coke
63. Cook more and eat less processed foods
64. Take vitamins daily
65. Be able to jog at least 1 mile comfortably.
For My Wallet
66. Learn to use and utilize coupons.
67. Plan meals every week.
68. Maintain a budget
69. Find 5 free/unique things to do in Savannah and attend/do them
70. Save money with a purpose
For My Blog
72. Pray for the people who read my blog once a week.
75. Donate 10,000 grains of rice through http://www.freerice.com/ (120/10,000)
76. Write letters to people to let them know I am thinking of them.
75. Pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru on 4 occasions. (0/4)
76. Send a note to my sister-in-law at college.
77. Sponsor a child through Compassion.
78. Go through house/closet twice a year and give to charity. (0/6)
79. Participate in Operation Christmas Child every year.
80. Create a “God Pocket” in order to have funds to help others when they need it.
81. Host something in my home at least twice.
82. Send a care package to a soldier.
83. Participate in “Bumper Bag Sunday” at least 5 times. (0/5)
For Our Home
84. Create an idea file for home decorating
86. Paint at least two rooms something other than beige.
88. Make our master bedroom a serene place for us to relax
89. Create a place in my home for all important family things such as bills, menus, etc.
90. Seal our granite countertops
91. Vacuum once a week, no excuses.
92. Print out pictures and frame them around the house
93. Make a cross wall.
For My (Future) Child
94. Pray daily for him/her and their future spouse.
95. Buy at least 4 DVD's for him/her that I loved as a kid.
96. Pick out and claim a Bible verse for him/her.
97. Learn more Bible stories to tell my children
98. Learn more songs to sing with them
99. Have him/her dedicated in the church
100. Select and book a photographer to take pictures of Baby during first year
101. Have a baby
Begin Date: July 6, 2011
End Date: April 2, 2014
Italics: Started/In progress
Normal: Haven't started