LM suggested that I do some reviews to let everyone know if the items are something we all want to run out and buy, or stay far away from. I loved this idea and I am planning on doing some reviews in the future on the items I love or hate! I am not getting any sort of compensation for this, and the companies have not contacted me about their products. I just think these will be some fun posts for us girls that love beauty products!
The first products I tried in my goodie bag was a facial system by Be Fine Skincare. I had a sample of the Gentle Cleanser with Sugar, Mint, Oats, and Rice, the Firming Toner with Ginger and Willow Bark, and the Daily Moisturizer with Rosemary, Pomegranate, and Rice. This company uses natural products that are known to be good for the body like pomegranate and have made them key ingredients for the skin. I love natural products like Burts Bees, so I was eager to try this out. I am always on the lookout for a good skincare product!
- The cleanser washes off all of my makeup, including eye makeup! This is a big deal to me because I hate having to use greasy eye makeup remover and then wash my face after that. I like products that do it all!
- My skin felt very clean after using the cleanser, and my skin look brighter and rejuvenated!
- The toner made me feel extra clean and my pores looked smaller.
- The packaging was unique, streamlined, and looked pretty on my bathroom counter. I liked how the toner was actually a spray bottle! It was neat and I felt like I used less toner this way versus the normal way that toner comes in a bottle and you have to stick your cotton ball upside down on the bottle and I end up wasting a lot of it. The packaging is A+
- The products smell really good!
- The moisturizer is awful! It is nice that it can be used on the face and the hands, but I felt greasy every time I put it on. It felt like putting hand cream on my face! I did not like it at all!
- Do not use the moisturizer if you get acne even a little bit. I am NOT prone to acne and I have the worst breakout right now because of this product. I ended up throwing it away before I was even done with it. I am not having to use medicated acne cream to clean up this mess. DO NOT USE IT!!!!
I was recommend the cleanser and toner to anyone! They are awesome products! But the moisturizer, ou vey! Don't waste your money! I used it for two weeks and it screwed up my face so bad! It is a terrible product! LM - don't worry or feel bad that I hated the moisturizer, it is just part of trying out new products! I am thoroughly enjoying all my new goodies! :)