Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank You So Much!

This is exactly why I love blogging! The outpouring of love from my readers during this time that I have been feeling down has made me feel so much better. Y'all really are the best and thank you so much for thinking of me. I really hate to get people down in the dumps when they read my blog, so I try to keep it upbeat and fluffy. Sometimes, I just can't help but be a little more serious. I am putting everything in God's hands. He knows the desires of our hearts and he knows our needs. He will work out everything to be his perfect plan. I spent a lot of time this past weekend really thinking about what it means to put it in his hands. I am still going to worry for those in my life that are in need, but all I can do is pray for them and show them I am here for them. I used to think that when people said to put it in God's hands it meant not to worry about it anymore. I have come to realize that I just can't help worrying for those I love and God understands that. I have given him my worries for them, and I am rejoicing for all of the many blessings that he had given us. I have prayed for peace about this and although, I can't help but worry to a point, I also know that everything will work out. God's plan is more perfect and wonderful than any of us can fathom. He never promised us that everything would be easy and there would be no times of trouble, but he has promised to be with us, to hold us tight in his arms, and to comfort us during those times. I'm sure this post sounds like a bunch of rambling right now, but I just needed to get out where my mind is right now. I really appreciate all of y'all for your prayers and sweet words. They meant more to me than you can imagine. I am in much better spirits now. My mom had some good news today on the job front, and there is a possibility of an even better second job that might possibly work out. I am just praying that the Lord leads her to where she needs to be with that. He knows her needs. I am still praying for Ashton's mother and for the surgery to go well. It is a very long and private story, but she didn't have her surgery last week. I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore y'all with updates on everyone and truthfully, it isn't my business to share. I just have my closest friends who are more like family to me on my mind lately. So...thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom on my heart. I will be back tonight with "What's In Jennifer's Closet?" but I felt that I needed to get this out first.

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you girlie... Please let me know if you need anything! I'll even just come meet you for dinner one night and take your mind off things if you want! I can always eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really hard time not worrying about those I love, my own life, well, just about everything! I'm glad you posted this because you're helping to realize that I can pray and still feel a bit worried, but that's ok.

    I hope things continue to look up for you mom, and Ashton's mom. You have a really good outlook on things, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really need to learn to put everything in God's hands, and I mean everything...it's hard sometimes I know. It's nice to hear that others are feeling down just the same, it's not just me sometimes. Thanks for your post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!