Thursday, January 21, 2010

Leave of Absence

Please excuse my leave of absence from blogging this week. I have really been having a time. There is a lot going on right now that is diverting my attention from blogging. If you would be so kind as to add me to your prayer list right now, I would really appreciate it. My mom lost her second and very needed job yesterday, she is having a root canal today, Ashton is having a bit of a bad time right now with a few things, and her poor mother is in need of an emergency surgery. I just am not up for blogging right now with all of my family and friends needing prayers and support. I am planning on coming back to blogging on Monday with a special "What's In Jennifer's Closet? Workout Edition" and a post on all the items I have made with my new sewing machine. Thanks for understanding and for praying for my family and friends.

13 comments:

  1. praying for you, your family and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about this Jennifer! I will definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Hugs, Love, and Prayers going out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely do this for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and Ashton girl... Prayers coming your way. Let me know if I can do anything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping and your family in my prayers! I hope things start looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that you, your family and your friend are having a tough time. Will add you to my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am praying for you, your family, and your friends. I am so sorry that there is so much going on right now.

    Hang in there and I will look forward to catching up with you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Belle! I am so sorry that you are having a rough time right now. I hope that I can add a little sunshine by letting you know you won my giveaway!! email me and send me your address so I can get it to you asap
    pagranata@yahoo.com
    hugs and happiness coming your way xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Landlocked mermaid sent me over...sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Jennifer. Hope things go well with all that's happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!