Monday, December 28, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I sure did! I really feel like I racked up this Christmas! I thought today I would tell all of y'all about some of the presents that were under my tree this year!
Silpada Jewelry
Pandora BeadsAmazon Kindle
Old-World Christmas Ornaments
I also got some clothes, pajamas, money, and other little goodies this year! Not to mention, my new sewing machine! I am so excited by my Christmas gifts this year! What did you get for Christmas this year?

9 comments:

  1. the ballerina is beautiful! so, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did rack up!

    Santa brought me a Flip Cam and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gifts! Let me know how you like your Kindle. I have thought about putting it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Pandora beads... I got some snuggy boots, a Kate Spade purse, and make-up among other things. :) Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lovely christmas. Love the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love it!! I want a kindle! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a very, Merry Christmas! Let me know how you like your Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shut up! you did not get the kindle!! i am so jealous! let me know how you like it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a sewing machine a few years ago for Christmas. It's still in the box. I have no idea how to use it! I want to learn sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!