Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Back and I'm Engaged!!!!

You read that right! I am engaged!!!! I am so excited right now! I am on cloud nine sitting here reading wedding magazines admiring my ring! Before I get to the proposal, I need to tell y'all all about the cruise! It rained so much! :( We didn't get to go to our Cococay destination because it was so rainy outside that the Captain decided it was unsafe. We were disappointed about this, but we had a great time despite this! Right before we left to go to Daytona

Thomas was tired when we got to Daytonathe view from our balcony in DaytonaThomas and I ready for the lifeboat drilldinner the first night (blurry because the boat was rocking bad!)drinks after dinnerview from a dining area, this actually looks down where Thomas proposed! I am so glad I got this picture!drinks the next dayCaptain's Dinner (blurry again!)Nassau, Bahamas ready to go on a tour and go shoppingSenor Frogs is so much fun!Cruise ships docked in NassauReady for the tour!Queen's StaircaseAtlantis resort! So beautiful! I really want to go stay here!

Here is the proposal story! Thomas wanted to go walk on the deck on the last night since we hadn't had a chance to go out there at night during the trip. We went out to the deck and walked around looking out at the waves, the stars, and the other boats in the distance. It was really windy and choppy and I was scared to get close to the edge. Thomas walked with me to the edge at the very front of the ship and held tight around my waist so that I wouldn't be scared. He started talking about how fun our vacation had been and that he loved me. He let go and when I turned around he was on one knee with the ring. He asked me to marry him and I said YES! I cried and cried! It was much better than I ever imagined! On the way back to our room, we ran into a couple on the elevator that had been married 56 years and they wished us all the happiness in the world! It was absolutely amazing!It has diamonds going up both sides!My gorgeous ring!!!The future Mr. and Mrs.

30 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and you pics are fantastic!! Let the wedding planning begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! What a fun trip with a memorable event! Love all your cute outfits from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to end a great trip! That was very romantic of him!!! You look great in the pictures and your outfits look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I can't believe he waited till the last day! I could never kept a secret that long.

    My friends & I are coming down to Savannah for a girls weekend in June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW! What a great time! And congratulations, of course! I'm quite happy for you & wish you the best. Have fun planning, can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Congratulations to you both! What exciting news!!!

    By the way -- all of your outfits are simply adorable. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so stinkin' excited for you. The trip looked like so much fun, but the ring is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to hear the wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your pictures look great. Happy wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHH!!! Congratulations honey!!!! You looked so beautiful on your trip!! And gorgeous ring!! He did good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats. Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Just beautiful. Your ring is just so precious. I'm so happy for you both..((hugs)) Blessings precious one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awee! This post just warms my heart!!! Congratulations and best wishes. I wish you all the happiness!!!! And, you look just precious in your LP duds! Cheers!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to the future mr and mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Enjoy being engaged and planning your wedding! It is such a fun, special time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that is AMAZING!! A huge CONGRATS goes to both of you!! I am so excited to read all about the wedding planning details!!
    Ps I LOVE all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY! Congratulations! What exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had an amazing time on the cruise!! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! That is so very exciting!! I can't wait to read about the planning process!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWWWW!! Congratulations!! I cannot wait to hear about all the wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best Wishes!! That is so very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wish we lived closer so we could do bride stuff! How fun and exciting for you=)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my GOSH! How exciting! I'm so so so happy for you both! Now starts all the fun of planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh Jennifer CONGRATULATIONS! YAY!!! This is such exciting news! You and your fiance are just beaming in all these pictures :) And I find it fitting that he proposed and you're wearing Lilly, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am behind on my blog reading and posting, but I am so EXCITED for you!!! That is awesome. I had told you earlier that I hoped you had a wonderful cruise and I was right. It was AWESOME, since you are now engaged. How in the world did Thomas wait until the last night? I could never have waited all that time. You two look so adorable together. I love your ring. Planning the wedding is so much fun. Lauren and I had the best time planning her wedding. Enjoy every minute of it!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your photos and again, best wishes to you and your fiance! Love the Lilly dresses girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!