Monday, January 5, 2009

Award Season!

You girls really make me smile! I have received another award from a fellow Savannah blogger! I was so excited when I found her blog because I had never found another person in Savannah that blogs. She has a very fun blog and I am looking forward to getting to know each other more! Everyone go visit her at A Savannah Redtop!



Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like the nominate the following ladies
Sweet, Sassy, and Always Classy - She is one of my newest followers and I look forward to reading more of her blog
Southern Belle at The Tale of a Southern Belle - I love her cute picture from Gone With The Wind since it is definately one of my favorites.
XOXO Sarahbeth at Montana Musings of a Southern Girl - Sarah Beth is my absolute favorite name ever. If I am lucky enough to have a daughter she will be named Sarah Elizabeth and called Sarah Beth! You are one lucky lady to have such a beautiful, strong, and biblical name.
Sarah from A Glimpse of Sarah - I really enjoy her blog and she gave me the inspiration to make this blog on a boring day at the office.
The Pink TuTu - I love her blog and her adorable picture of Angelina Ballerina (I think I have told y'all that before though)
Pearls and Bows - Audrey Hepburn is my all time favorite actress and this smart lady has a picture of her for her blogger profile.
The Wife at Old Faithful - She is a new follower and I am excited to read more of her blog.
Tara in the ATL - I love Atlanta and I have to nominate a fellow GA peach!
The Pink Chick - I LOVE her blog, she always makes me laugh!
Princess Freckles at Her Highness of Cute - She was one of my first followers and has freckles just like me!

I hope everyone enjoys the surprise of getting an award, I know I did!

P.S. Please pray for T because his truck was stolen right out of a friend's driveway on New Year's Eve. The police have said that it will most likely be found, but in one of the following conditions: A. stripped of all parts B. stripped and on fire C. driveable but completely ruined (i.e. the seats with be ripped open with drugs shoved in them) Please pray that something good comes out of this bad situation.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding me through my daughter's blogs. I will enjoy reading your blog too. I love Savannah, but have only been there once. Actually when I went, Paula Deen came out of the kitchen and signed my cookbook that I bought. She wasn't famous then, other than she had her restaurant. I was in Savannah going with my daughter's Girl Scout troop to see the Juliet Low house. I want to come back again someday!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I love the show Ruby. I always think how quaint and pretty Savannah is when watching it! You must love living there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, I will be posting about it soon! You made my day :) Happy 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! I'm sos orry to hear about T's car. I really hope that things work out and you get the car back in good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the award - how sweet! :) i'll be passing it along tonight after class. My parents gave all three of us biblical names (Rachel & Benjamin Matthew) - and i love it too! it made bible stories when you were younger so much fun, because they shared your name! and my daddy nad i have the same initials too - SEG! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little dog Lucky is precious too!! I agree with you, small dogs are the best. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!